Search & Win

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Free Portrait Collage for Halloween ~ Sears ~ no sitting fee & no purchase necessary $44.98 value!

this offer has ended

My first rule in saving money with kids - 'Always look for a coupon before getting their pictures taken!' Chances are if there is a special occasion coming up, there will be a great coupon out there as incentive for you to come in.

I honestly rarely go to Sears, they take great pics, but usually their incentives still require you to pay for a sitting fee - but not this time!

This coupon is really great! click here to see It is for a portrait collage so you will get several pics on one 8X10 - plus there is no sitting fee and no purchase required. It expires October 31, 2009!

I would call the portrait studio and ask any questions when making my appointment. It says only one coupon per family, but it says nothing about how many people can be in the sitting (I am hoping I can bring both kids, but I always ask before I assume).

Enjoy!
Kate