Search & Win

Friday, October 9, 2009

My Favorite Blog for Freebies ~ freebies4mom

There are a ton of money saving sites and blogs out there, it can be overwhelming. My favorite is http://www.freebies4mom.blogspot.com/  . She seems to focus on the very best freebies from reputable companies. There are plenty of sites that say they are offering a freebie only to make you take an endless survey only to find out that not only are you not eligible for that particular freebie, but lucky you – you are eligible for LOTS of spam! Freebies4mom is updated regularly (often several times a day!) with the best freebies available. I have been following her blog for about a year now and I cannot tell you how much it has saved me. I get free products in my mailbox nearly every day, sometimes five or six items! She also has great tips about rebates and couponing. I highly suggest you check out her blog.