Search & Win

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Welcome to San Diego Deals and Steals!

Welcome to San Diego Deals & Steals


Hello! Welcome to my blog! For one reason or another I seem to be gifted in seeking out and finding awesome deals; whether it is for an inexpensive outing for the family, an 80% sale at a store I didn’t think I could afford to shop in, or a fun way to save money with the internet. I live in San Diego County and I want to share the deals I find with others. I can’t tell you how many times I tell a friend about where our family spent Saturday, or the great $1.97 top I found at the Gap and their response is ‘I wish I knew about that!’ It finally dawned on me; I could blog my finds. I hope you will find lots of great ways to save money here. I will blog about sales and promotions at stores, restaurants, and city events. Also, make sure to check out the calendar! There I will try to include as many free (or close to free) family friendly events as possible. Please email me if you know of a great family friendly (and wallet friendly) event coming up in the San Diego area.