Search & Win

Monday, November 16, 2009

Hallmark Coupons inside magazines you may have received for free =)

So today I opened up my FREE Parent's magazine (sorry, I got that free subscription before I started this blog - I will let you know when free magazine subscriptions become available) & noticed an awesome coupon for $10 off that cool recordable storybook from Hallmark - I think this would be a great gift to have grandparents give to their grandkids - I'm gonna try to talk great grandpa into making one for our kids - I'm buying the book the next time I go for sure!

Another cool coupon in Oprah, Martha Stewart Living, and a couple others also have a FREE $5 off any purchase at Hallmark - I went today with this coupon (I found it in my free Oprah magazine =)) & bought an item that was $4.98 - I paid 42 cents for the tax - not a bad deal =)

I wish there was a web coupon, but they seem to only be in the magazines - if you get these magazines make sure to check them out - also a good time to point out that if you see a free magazine subscription or sample (not the trials where they will bill you unless you call to cancel - but just free subscriptions or samples) even if you are only a little interested sign up for it - they always have coupons like this. 

Remember to pass down your free magazines - don't just throw them away - I give them to friends, put them on freecycle, or donate them to the library or my daughter's school for craft projects.