Search & Win

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Today I went to the mall...you know, for research for my blog, here are some hot tips =)

I spent Veteran's Day the way I normally do, at the mall, but this year was different, because I made a list of a few of the awesome deals I found. I went to Westfield Mall in Carlsbad, see if any of these deals work for you.

1.  All GAP stores had an additional 25% off your whole purchase - the employee was not sure if this was just for today, or through the weekend, so hurry!

2.  Children's Place stores had an additional 30% off clearance - expected to last through the weekend. Sign up for their rewards program - they will scan a card w/ each purchase - points add up to free rewards cards. Also - give them your phone number & you'll get coupons in the mail.

3. 40% off at Justice - my kids are too young for this store, but I am guessing it is pretty popular for those of you with 'tweens'

4.  20% off your entire purchase at the Disney Store (my kid's personal Mecca).  You need to have a coupon - but they will give you that coupon at the register.  It is good from 11/11 - 11/15 and you can use it on clearance items as well. 

5.  Things Remembered - no special sale - but remember there is a blog post here with a $5 off any purchase coupon.  I noticed today some really pretty ornaments for $7.99 - we do several ornament exchange parties each year and sometimes the limit is only $5 - which can be pretty limiting...anyway, long story short - i got a beautiful ornament for $2.99 + tax waiting for my first exchange party!

6.  Victoria's Secret ~ remember the coupon posted on this blog for free panties & free lip gloss - go in to claim those & while you are there you will get a 'Unlock your secret reward' coupon booklet with any purchase.  It has a 'gift card' that is worth at least $10 and up to $500! It will be good from December 1 - 24.  Give Victoria's Secret your phone number and you will get coupons in the mail from them too - I get free no purchase necessary coupons from them several times a year!

7.  Gymboree has an additional 20% off clearance & it is Gymbucks time! I found some great deals but I resisted - I am waiting for the trifecta of Gymboree sales - Black Friday incentive - on top of clearance - and the 30% off coupon I expect in the mail a few days before hand - (all while earning Gymbucks!) I usually get out of there Friday morning with a big bag of adorable clothes for my kids all at 80% off or more!  If you hate Black Friday crowds, now is a good time to go, if you dig the crowds - wait a couple weeks. Remember your Gymboree rewards card and also give them your number (for what else - coupons!).

8. Bath & Body Works Bogo! - great stuff for gifts!  Buy two get one free or buy two get 3 free of their signature body care items - also remember there is a $10 off a $30 purchase coupon on this blog too & yes you can combine them - yay!

9. Romy ~ take an additional 50% off clearance

~ if you are shopping with kids, you may already know this - but I recently found I can get two 3 year olds to behave pretty well if I offer to take them to See's for a sample if they are extra good.  Doesn't cost me anything & it sure helps. (Thank You See's!)

these are just a few of the deals I found - pretty much everyone had a great sign out front.
Happy Shopping!
Enjoy ~
Kate