Search & Win

Monday, November 9, 2009

Walmart.com = Awesome freebie source!

Click here for the awesome free sample page on Walmart.com.  I LOVE freebies in the mail, and Walmart is a great source for that.  They often have several items offered at once and you can apply for all.

Right now they have 2 different diaper samples, a floss sample, eye cream, and prilosec.  They ask you to fill out a form w/ your address & answer a couple questions.  I personally have a 'junk' email address even though you can opt out of recieving emails from them in the future.  Just in case, I recommend it.  I get free stuff in the mail literally every day and I get very little if any spam in my actual email.

I'm not one for long surveys for alleged $500 gift cards or sweepstakes, but I do love small freebies, they really do add up.

Check back at walmart's site often, they change their promotions about once a week.

Enjoy~
Kate