Search & Win

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

San Diego Deals & Steals has your money saving strategies for 2010

Hello all!

I hope your 2009 was healthy and happy! I hope that 2010 will be even better!

Starting the first week in January I will be showcasing several ways to cut costs and make a little extra money with online tools.  I started taking advantage of several of these sites around this time last year and my only regret is not starting it all earlier!  For a stay at home mom the little things do add up! The trouble is knowing which online site is helpful and which one is a scam or just more trouble than it is worth.

I personally don't like to enter sweepstakes.  I don't mind filling out information if I know I am going to get something - ie - a sample by mail - but it just seems that sweepstakes are such a long shot, if you win it is a HUGE payoff, I just don't think I will.  That being said, I know lots of readers are interested in sweepstakes and I will also be adding one weekly entry (probably on the weekend) with a list of several sweepstakes for those of you that are interested.  I hope my readers will be lucky!

And of course I will have all kinds of local information as well.  Remember to check the San Diego Deals and Steals Calendar for special events all over San Diego County! Sometimes there is just too much for an individual post, but I put LOTS of things on the calendar.  You can plan ahead as I normally fill up the calendar much sooner than I announce on the blog in an entry.  Also note that as I find reoccuring events such as Free Tuesdays at Balboa Park, Free 2nd Sunday at the New Children's Museum, Lakeshore learning center free craft day, Library storytimes, etc - I will post them in the calendar as well as occasional reminders on the blog.

Please email me at sandiegodealsandsteals@gmail.com if you ever come across a great sale (and I mean GREAT sale), fun event, or promotion in the area, I would LOVE to share even more great tips with readers & I promise to give you a shout out.

Lets make 2010 more fun, bad economy or not!

Enjoy ~
Kate