Search & Win

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Shameless plug alert ~ Please check out our fundraising auctions on ebay!

Hello friends ~

I just wanted to share some exciting news for our family (more details to come) by sharing our 'adoption fundraisers' that I just listed on Ebay.

Here is just one.  Please check the 'see sellers other items' too.  We have had a very exciting couple of weeks & long story VERY short, we need to pay some adoption fees yesterday. So I am putting my shopping skills to work! Adoption is awesome, but not free usually =(

I promise this blog is not going to turn into anything more than a 'Deals & Steals' blog - but our auctions are for really nice items, usually new, always authentic at a deep discount.  I thought my readers may be interested anyway and if you find something that helps us fundraise along the way then everyone wins!

Anyway, I would be very thankful if you would check it out!

PS - remember to go thru Ebates if you want to buy - you'll get 2% back!

Happy Bidding ~
Kate