Search & Win

Saturday, January 2, 2010

'Shop it To Me' - cool customizable sale email alerts

Check out Shop It To Me for some great deals.  There are hundreds of retailers listed.  The best part is you can tailor it to the letter of what you want. 

How often you get an email - from daily to monthly

What retailers you want to see

How much you want to save (mine doesn't even email me unless the sale is 70% off or more!)

What sizes you are looking for (how much does it bug when you get a email alert about an awesome sale only to find out they only have a size 0 or XXXL left and nothing inbetween? 95% off is a waste of my time if it isn't in a size I can wear!)

*If you like what you see - could you do me a favor? Email me & ask me to email you the link (I know the link is here but hear me out).  If you sign up 10 friends you get a $10 gift card to the retailer of your choice, I would really like that gift card.  Please email me at sandiegodealsandsteals@gmail.com - thanks!!

*Also if you do sign up & eventually find a deal you can't resist remember to check if that retailer is connected with Ebates - you could end up saving another 1% - 25% on top of the sale!

Enjoy ~
Kate