Our family is SO excited about Princess and the Frog coming to DVD!!! click here for a $10 off coupon of the DVD / Blu Ray combo pack. Also, check back here because I am guessing there will be a Target coupon for a few dollars too coming up that you can combine.
Don't forget to get your Disney Movie Rewards points too!
Hot tip - I had the 'blu ray' Tinker Belle coupon and brought it to target, they were out of the blu ray so I thought maybe they would use it on the regular DVD non combo pack (which is cheaper to begin with) and guess what - it totally applied - no issue at all - it does specifically say 'blu ray' - so I would not suggest fighting it, but worth a shot.
Thanks to DEAL SEEKING MOM for alerting me of this awesome online coupon!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please keep comments family friendly