Search & Win

Friday, March 12, 2010

Free Dave Ramsey Class

Click here to sign up for a free Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University class - totally free, normally there is a fee associated with these classes, but this is a freebie, no strings attached.

http://www.daveramsey.com/ has all kinds of information about how to clear out debt, save, etc. 

My husband and I are taking a 12 week class right now through Financial Peace University and we LOVE it!  We didn't have much debt to begin with, but are trying to simply have a more prudent budget and learn to save more effectively.  I would highly recommend it! I plan on doing a more in depth entry on Dave Ramsey after we have completed our course - but i wanted to let people know about the free class!

Enjoy ~
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly