Search & Win

Friday, September 17, 2010

Please feel free to share my posts!

Attention fellow bloggers!

I LOVE for others to share the info they find here on their blogs, but please add a link back to my blog! I try to do the same everytime I find a cool deal from my network of bloggers, it really helps get the word out about these money saving blogs! You will not loose readers by sharing mine - you'll simply give them another blog to add to their collection and of course it is always nice to say 'thank you' when someone makes your job easier.  It seems LOTS of people are jumping into the blogging pool - let's all just play nice.

Also if you have a family blog and you took advantage of one of the free events you saw here, I would love for you to blog about it and again share a link back to http://www.sandiegodealsandsteals.blogspot.com/

Please notice I have a grab button! I would LOVE for you to add my button to your blog (even a family blog, adoption blog, school blog - doesn't have to be a money saving blog - If you like this blog I would LOVE for you to share it with your readers too!)  Email me if you would like to do a button swap too!

Thanks!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly