Search & Win

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Subscribe, 'Like' me on Facebook & follow me on Twitter ~ It can be very rewarding!

Want an easier way to keep up and share the fun stuff you find here?

1. Subscribe via email - this is completely free - you will get one email each day, I never sell, share, or use your info for any other reason - it is simply to make sure you never miss out on a great deal! Check out the subscribe via email option at the top right of the blog.  Make sure to verify your subscription - you will get an email asking you to verify that you in fact requested the e-newsletter and  you were not spammed & the next morning you should start getting a once daily newsletter!

 2. Follow me on Twitter - here's the link!  Join my other 325+ Twitter followers!  Also please feel free to retweet anything you think your followers might enjoy!  I'd love to retweet great deals you find too!

3. 'like' me  Facebook - here's the link! This is also a great way to get links for FACEBOOK FREEBIES - I will provide direct links and hot tips to facebook promos - also I will give hints occasionally on where to find a valuable 'Swagcode' for those of you doing Swagbucks!  See what 775 (and growing!) fans are buzzing about!

Share with friends and family too! Most of my readers have heard about http://www.sandiegodealsandsteals.com/ 'through the grapevine'  - do you have a friend that might enjoy saving some money around town? Please pass it on! There is an easy to use 'share' button at the bottom of every post - you can send any entry via email or share on several different social networking sites.

Also - if you have a 'hot tip' you would like to share with readers (family friendly please!) - please email me at SanDiegoDealsandSteals@gmail.com as I would LOVE to share more family friendly, inexpensive events with my readers!  I'll of course will give you a 'shout out' in the post inspired by you!

Remember I update daily, so make sure to subscribe or check back daily!

Thanks for reading & thank you for sharing!

Enjoy ~
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly