Search & Win

Friday, June 18, 2010

$12 for a 2 hour Harbor Cruise & Sea Lion Adventure ~GROUPON deal of the day!

Groupon has another great deal for your 'staycation' or if you are hosting out of towners!  For $12 (more than half off!) you can ride with Hornblower Cruises for a 2 hour Harbor Cruise & Sea Lion Adventure.  This is really a great deal! I have seen 'buy one get one half off' before - But I don't think I have ever seen this deep a discount!

Remember to get this deal you must purchase through Groupon today! You will have a long time to use your tickets, but you must buy them today! Groupon is awesome - but the opportunity to purchase them expires quickly!

I think my family might take advantage of this little deal ourselves!  See you there?

Enjoy ~
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly