Search & Win

Thursday, June 10, 2010

50 Free Swagbucks just for having a birthday! NICE!

Swagbucks is my favorite online freebie program!  If you have been reading this blog for any amount of time you have probably heard me mention them before, if you aren't signed up yet you are missing out!

Now they have added a fun (and big!) birthday bonus!  Simply enter your birthday (follow prompts on the homepage) and on your birthday you will automatically get 50 free Swagbucks - nice!  Once your birthday is entered there is NOTHING you have to do - they will just automatically enter your account as a present to you on your birthday!

Sign up for Swagbucks here today and start earning free stuff! I use it for all my searches! When I find a code I often share a hint of where to find that code on my Facebook page!

Hot tip! if you sign up for Swagbucks today you will get 30 free swagbucks just for joining!  In addition to that - enter the code SUMMEROFSWAG and you should also recieve another 20 points (new recruits only - sorry!)

I am already starting to stockpile my Amazon gift cards for free Christmas! What are you using your Swagbucks for??

Enjoy ~
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly