Search & Win

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Check out SD International Childrens Film Festival

San Diego International Children's Film Festival is just one more organization that offers family friendly movies for FREE - usually second run films, but on the big screen, for free!

Just the other day I got an email from them with movie tickets (for free) to see a special screening of 'Despicable Me' - not even out in theatres yet! Fun! 

I am checking to see if this is a 'sharable' coupon and will of course share with my readers if possible - side note - this movie is rated PG - which we do not let our kids see (they are only 3 & 4 & I see no reason in introducing them to 'suggestive humor' any earlier than I need to - LOL), but being animation buffs my husband and I may go down and see it by ourselves (is that weird??? just us at a Children's movie festival??)

Again - I will see if the coupon is sharable - in the meantime - sign up for their email alerts! Great movies all the time!

Enjoy ~
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly