Search & Win

Friday, June 11, 2010

FREE Subscription to 'Surfing' Magazine

Click here to see if you qualify for a free subscription to 'Surfing' Magazine thru Biz Mag - we have always qualified and I honestly don't know anyone who hasn't - we actually get this magazine, my husband loves it and so do my kids.  Once Daddy is done thumbing through it - it make for awesome crafty time!

I get TONS of free magazines in the mail - I only sign up for the ones that are truly free - never a trial subscription where you need to call and cancel.  This magazine will come until your freebie runs out and then will just stop - they won't take your credit card info or ever ask for anything! Nice!

*Hot tip - you could sign up and then let your hubby think you got it for him for Father's Day - ok, you should get him something in addition to it, but still!

Enjoy ~
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly