Search & Win

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Go Rummage Sailing for a good cause this Saturday!

Reader Nichole just emailed me about a fundraising rummage sale that I couldn't help but mention.

Rancho Del Rey Church - 1740 La Costa Meadows Drive. Suite 200, San Marcos, CA 92078

7am - 2pm

'The proceeds will go to our team going to Haiti this summer and a team going to Sudan in the fall. The Haiti team is putting on a camp for an orphanage in Port-au-Prince, which survived the earthquake and in turn the kids at the orphanage are serving meals to those less fortunate. This will be a fun break for them. Our Sudan Team will be going and helping a couple of missionaries that run a medical clinic there.'

If you are in the North County - make sure to check it out! Great cause & I bet there will be some great treasures!

*note* I cannot write about every rummage sale - but please feel free to email me & I will sneak one or two in every week! (excellent causes get priority!)

Enjoy ~
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly