Search & Win

Monday, June 7, 2010

Picture People Coupon - FREE portrait + 25% off (no purchase necessary)

Picture People is my favorite quick Mall photographer - here is a FREE COUPON for an 8X10 portrait plus 25% off any other purchase.  This coupon is nothing special - they have it all the time, but I thought with Father's Day right around the corner I should probably mention it again.

These coupons are no purchase necessary and they are combinable with the Portrait Club Membership card (which I have and totally endorse).

Picture People is nothing fancy - but I think they take great pics and are really great with the kids.  It is hard to walk awy from those cute framed up pics they bring out - but I think they are not quite as 'hard sell' as several other mall photographers we have tried out.  My favorite feature is that you can pick them up in an hour - you don't have to come back the following week (or pay more for the '1 hour' service) like other places.

Enjoy ~
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly