Search & Win

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Amazon 'Deal of the Day' ~ Today it is 60% off kids uniforms!

Make sure to check out the 'Deal of the Day' from Amazon here on my blog! This is always listed with the ads in the bottom left.  Amazon Deal of the Day is HIGHLY discounted and they often sell out very quickly and change often.

Those of you earning free Amazon gift cards with Swagbucks can make your free gift cards go a LOT further (farther?) if you find a Deal of the Day to spend them on.

I normally do not point out the 'Deal of the Day' - but today (at least while I am posting this) it is 60% off kids school uniforms from Dockers - I can't believe we are already thinking about 'back to school' - but this is a great discount on something many have to buy anyway.  I would expect this to sell out quickly - so check it out ASAP!

Happy Shopping!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly