Search & Win

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Have you checked out Groupon yet?

There are so many great one day discount clubs out there, I thought I should probably start featuring them here so we can all save some money!  Today let's talk about GROUPON!

If you sign up for GROUPON you will get one email each weekday - that is it! They do not spam or sell your information, but every weekday you will get one offer for an awesome discount for something right here in San Diego (they have Groupon in pretty much every city so for my non-San Dieagan readers - you can sign up too & save $$ in your town too!).  I have seen discounts for up to  80% off on everything from Legoland Aquarium, to Frozen Yogurt, to Spa services, to Kayaking and Boating excursions - there is really a bit of everything.  Not everything will appeal to each person, but the discounts are so great I don't mind the email each morning - in fact, I really look forward to seeing what it is every morning.

I do share great offers once or twice a week here on San Diego Deals and Steals, but if you want to make sure you never miss an offer you should really subscribe to Groupon!  It really is a great way to enjoy your Staycation for a great discount!

Enjoy ~
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly