Search & Win

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wine & Dime ~ 10 wines 10 days 10 cents - participating restaurants

This deal has already started! Sorry!! I am behind a bit on posting - my bad.  Good thing is there are many days left!

The following restaurants are featuring a fun 'Wine & Dime' Promo -

*Purchase a glass from our WINE & DIME LIST and receive your second for only 10cents!* equal or lesser value

333 Pacific* Blue Point* Gaslamp Strip Club * Indigo Grill * Island Prime * C-Level * Kemo Sabe * La Jolla Strip Club * The Prado * Thee Bungalow*

June 29th - July 8th

Normally you cannot combine coupons/promos with other discounts however - a few of these restaurants you can sometimes buy gift cards for at Costco at about 80% off.  My husband and I REALLY enjoy 333 Pacific - we only go a couple times a year, but when we do we get the gift card at Costco and take advantage of one of their specials too - not all have a discount gift card available, I just thought I should mention.  Next time you are at Costco check out the restaurant gift cards!!

Enjoy ~
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly