Search & Win

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Additional 20% off at Coach Factory Outlet!

Click Here for a printable coupon for 20% off your entire purchase at Coach Factory Stores.

This coupon is good even on sale and clearance items!  You can use this coupon now through September 6, 2010.  For the very best deal I would wait until the advertised Labor Day Sale starts at the outlet centers!

Carlsbad and Las Americas Premium Outlets have an AWESOME Labor Day sale coming up on September 3rd.  There will be some AMAZING mark downs on beautiful purses.

I bought my first Coach purse at a Labor Day sale two years ago - I remember it like it was yesterday! $500 all leather purse marked down to $99 PLUS 20% off and I still have it.  Not that I would ever spend $500 on a purse but I had to mention that discount!- it was a beautiful late Mother's Day present for $80 that I still love!

As much as I would love to get a shiny new purse, we are in the midst of 'Baby Step 4' of Dave Ramsey's 'Financial Peace University' so I think this year I will skip the temptation!  I hope some of you can enjoy the discount for me!

Happy Shopping!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly