Search & Win

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Do you want your business featured on San Diego Deals and Steals?

Would you like to have your business featured on San Diego Deals and Steals?  My family and I LOVE trying out new products and checking out new businesses! Please send me an email at SanDiegoDealsandSteals@gmail.com if you would like me to check out your business!  Local and national businesses that have been featured recently have reported back that they were very happy with the outcome.  Please check out our advertising page for information about traditional ad rates and also our other networking options.  Blog advertising is a GREAT way to hit your target audience (if your target audience is young families in San Diego) at little cost to you!

If possible I do ask that your feature includes some sort of discount for readers (so it ties into the whole 'Deals and Steals' theme)

Let's Make a Deal!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly