Search & Win

Sunday, August 15, 2010

FREE 8X10 at Walgreens ~ today only!


Walgreens 'Deal of the Day' is a FREE 8X10 - no other purchase necessary and you can pick up in the store for free! No shipping chage either! Nice!

Enter the code FREE_8X10_DEAL - you should have a total of $0.00! - pick the 'pay in store' option and you can pick up your photo!

I've said it before, I will say it again - start stockpiling these freebies as Christmas presenst for relatives! You will be thankful when the holiday season rolls around and you already have some great presents ready to go.  We are printing out one of our beautiful portraits from our recent sitting with Life With Little One's Photography

Please note this is part of their '7 days of deals!' promotion - there will be more! I will be sure to share!

Thanks goes out to Heather at Freebies4Mom.com - somehow I got her email about this deal even before I heard of it from Walgreens themselves! I don't know how she does it!


Hurry! This offer is only good TODAY - Sunday 8/15/10

Enjoy ~
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly