Search & Win

Friday, September 17, 2010

I LOVE Networking!

Do you have a business you would like to feature on San Diego Deals and Steals?  If your target audience is families right here in San Diego, a blog feature here on San Diego Deals and Steals may just be the most cost effective form of advertising available to you! Please check out our advertising page!  We still have traditional advertising space available but we also love to network!

My family and I love to check out new places and products.  When I write about our experiences I try to include photos and linkbacks to each companies site.  I will also share my entry with our 575+ facebook fans and the nearly 100 twitter followers .  The entry and linkbacks will stay indexed indefinately on the site too!

We have had excellent feedback from the companies that have participated so far!

Please contact me at SanDiegoDealsandSteals@gmail.com so we can work something out!

I hope to speak with you soon!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly