Search & Win

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Amazon Mom ~ free Amazon prime, discounts on diapers, and more!

AWESOME new deal on Amazon right now!  Amazon Mom is a great free program and get this - you don't even have to be an actual mom - everyone can sign up!

Just a few of the great benefits

* FREE Amazon Prime Shipping for 3 months! This is a GREAT deal - it normally costs $79 for the year- you get it for FREE with Amazon Mom.  Amazon Prime shipping is FREE 2 day shipping for every purchase - nice!  If you purchase a minimum of $25 from the Baby Store you will get an additional 3 months too!

30% off diapers and wipes!  Man I wish they had this deal when my kids were in diapers!

~ If you shop on Amazon you should check out Amazon Mom - even if you do not have kids - you may as well get free shipping for a few months!  I'm extra excited about Amazon Mom because I plan on making several purchases on Amazon for birthdays & Christmas using my free Amazon gift cards I earn with  SWAGBUCKS and now I will get free shipping too - sweet!

Thank you so much to my new friend Teri for letting me know about this great deal!

Enjoy ~
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly