Search & Win

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Local Twist

Local Twist is another great one day only coupon site that I highly suggest you sign up for!

I know, I know - you may not want 5 emails (or in my case a few more) - but sometimes these deals are so amazing and it really is no inconvienence when the deal of the day isn't what I am looking for.

SO many businesses are jumping on board with sites like Local Twist - everything from restaurants to laser eye surgery to kids indoor play places to salon services and EVERYTHING inbetween!

If you find a deal you love make sure to refer friends - you can earn referral credits that you can apply to your future purchases!

We are saving ours for a free date night! Also - this site is nationwide - so if you earn referral credits you can apply them to any deal all over the country!  We are going to San Francisco in the fall and we hope to use a referral credit or two to help offset our costs - nice right!?

Enjoy ~
Kate

1 comment:

  1. Did you ever get the referral credit?
    I referred a friend and confirmed her perchase from my referral link but i didn't get the credit. I emailed them twice about the issue. Localtwist never reply me... :(

    iL

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments family friendly