Search & Win

Saturday, September 11, 2010

We Remember.....

I want to take this September 11th to say how much our family appreciates our men and women who serve our country.  We are so thankful for our brave military men and women, fire fighters, and police officers. 

Our family truly appreciates the freedoms that come with being an American.  We know that it comes at a cost for those who serve every day as well as their families.  We support you. 

We did not know anyone in the towers, the pentagon, or in a plane September 11, 2001 - but I still cry every year.  Years later I still cannot wrap my head around that day.  I hug my family a little tighter on this day.  I cannot imagine how it is for those who had a loved one robbed from them....

We will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly