Search & Win

Friday, October 15, 2010

Additional 30% off Clothing at Babies R Us!

Click Here for an AWESOME coupon from Babies R Us! You can get 30% off your Clothing purchase - including clearance!  When our kids were littler we used to LOVE this coupon!  If you have little ones make sure to check out the clearance section for items for next summer - I got my little girl rompers for less than $3 usually & just saved them until spring - such a great coupon!


It does say that you cannot use it for shoes  - but I am wondering if you could use it for costumes? hmmmmm - does anybody know - they are technically clothing & I think they are already on sale! Also the coupon is good through Oct 24th - you know they will be on sale then!

Thanks to reader & friend Kathleen for reminding me that this coupon was issued again!

Enjoy ~ Kate

Subscribe so you never miss deals like this:    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly