Search & Win

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

FREE San Diego Deals & Steals business cards to share with your mommy group!

Hi friends ~

Here is a fun idea I got from a few fellow bloggers I network with....

If you enjoy San Diego Deals and Steals and would like to share it with your mommy group, friends at the office, bible study group, MOPS table, etc - please email me at SanDiegoDealsandSteals@gmail.com - I would be so happy to mail you 15 cards to share with a few friends you think might enjoy it! 

With the holidays just around the corner our calendar is filling up like crazy! I will also be posting awesome free and inexpensive gift ideas and hot sales - don't let your friends spend too much this season - there are SO many ways to save money and still have a great time.  You can of course always share via email - but if you would like a card to give to a friend please let me know!

I consider it a great compliment to have my blog shared - please email me your address and I will happily ship you some cards! *while supplies last* ;)


Subscribe so you never miss deals like this:    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly