Search & Win

Thursday, October 21, 2010

LAST DAY!!Kidsville Playtown 50% off admission - BuyWithMe!

LAST DAY TO BUY THIS DEAL!
Kidsville Playtown is a perfect rainy day activity!  PERFECT gift for your kids or anyone you know with small kids (I'd say any kids 7 and under)

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE online coupons?!  Have I mentioned how much our kids LOVE Kidsville Playtown?!

Today's BuyItWithMe discount is 50% off admission to Kidsville Playtown! AWESOME! 

Kidsville Playtown is located in the Carlsbad Mall upstairs across from Anchor Blue.  It is a super cool little child size town with everything from a dress up room to a hospital to a castle with what my son calls 'The coolest slide of all!'

Our family lives by these daily online coupons!  We could not do all that we do if we did not take advantage of these great deals - If you have wanted to check out Kidsville Playtown I HIGHLY suggest you check out this deal!

Get your BuyWithMe today!

See you there ~ Kate


Subscribe so you never miss deals like this:    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly