Search & Win

Friday, October 1, 2010

Lambs of Faith ~ fundraising rummage sale! 10/2/10

Come on by Faith Lutheran Church in Vista for their fundraising rummage sale!  Rummage sales are some of the BEST treasure hunts out there - especially if you have kids!  Also - (shameless plug alert) - my friend and I will have a booth where we will be selling brand new crafts we make! Yes this blog keeps me super busy but I LOVE crafting and I love that I can help contribute to our finances and our adoption fundraising efforts by crafting during the holiday season!  My friend is selling her beautiful handmade jewelry and I will be selling very cute (if I do say so myself) little girls tutus, hair bows, and flower headbands at much lower prices than you would pay at a boutique or even at another craft fair!

If you come by and mention that you heard about it on San Diego Deals and Steals I will give you a 10% discount on any purchase over $10 - nice right?!

I hope you will come by!  Click Here for the address - we will be there from 7am - noon and we are ready to make a deal!

Enjoy ~ Kate

Subscribe so you never miss deals like this:    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly