Wednesday, October 13, 2010

'Pet Portraits' by Picture People at PETCO

Do you have some furry little children that you are planning on dressing up to trick or treat? 

October 15 - 17 you can dress your pet up and have Picture People capture it in a photo session at PETCO in San Marcos - you must call for an appointment  (760) 471-1501

Portrait package is $9.95 for one 8X10,2 5X7s, and 8 wallets....ok - do you really have 8 people who want to carry a pic of your dog in their wallet? I'm just sayin'

I am guessing other PETCOs have similar deals going on too! I think this is such a cute idea but I am pretty sure if I dressed my cat up she would kill me - but I hope some readers can take advantage.

Enjoy ~ Kate


Subscribe so you never miss deals like this:    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly