Search & Win

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

'Pet Portraits' by Picture People at PETCO

Do you have some furry little children that you are planning on dressing up to trick or treat? 

October 15 - 17 you can dress your pet up and have Picture People capture it in a photo session at PETCO in San Marcos - you must call for an appointment  (760) 471-1501

Portrait package is $9.95 for one 8X10,2 5X7s, and 8 wallets....ok - do you really have 8 people who want to carry a pic of your dog in their wallet? I'm just sayin'

I am guessing other PETCOs have similar deals going on too! I think this is such a cute idea but I am pretty sure if I dressed my cat up she would kill me - but I hope some readers can take advantage.

Enjoy ~ Kate


Subscribe so you never miss deals like this:    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly