Search & Win

Saturday, October 16, 2010

We've Been BOO-ed! - cute neighborhood Halloween game!

So last night our family was 'BOO-ed' - have you ever been 'BOO-ed'?



Last night a neighbor left us a very cute Halloween bucket full of treats for our kids along with a sign to put on our door that says 'We've been BOO-ed!'  Also with instructions that now that we have been 'BOO-ed' we were to 'BOO' another neighbor - so tomorrow night someone in our neighborhood will be 'BOO-ed' as well and I hope they keep it going.

I'm not big on chain type letters but I think this is a really cute idea and I thought I would pass it along!

Check out http://www.beenbooed.com/

Enjoy ~ Kate


Subscribe so you never miss deals like this:    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly