Search & Win

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Who do you know that might enjoy San Diego Deals & Steals?

Do you know someone who might enjoy the daily tips and information I post here at http://www.sandiegodealsandsteals.com/?  I would absolutely LOVE for you to share my website with your friends and family!

I consider it a great compliment when someone passes on the site to a friend and I hope you will help me spread the word! 

If you are a subscriber you can easily forward your daily e-newsletter to friends straight into their email box. You may have also noticed the share buttons at the bottom of each post - if you ever see a post someone might enjoy you can share via email, twitter, facebook, blogger, and many other options!

Remember I post new information daily! If you miss a day you miss LOTS of hot tips! Make sure to visit every day or sign up for our daily e-newsletter so you never miss a deal or steal!

Thanks for sharing!
Kate

Subscribe so you never miss deals like this:    

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for all your research. I tell everyone about your website. I attend NCC as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much! i really appreciate it! =)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments family friendly