Search & Win

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Additional 20% off clearance at Loehmann's w/ printable coupon!

Click Here for a printable coupon for an additional 20% at Loehmann's clearance!  In the past I have found some amazing deals on the Loehmann's clearance rack.  I ALWAYS take advantage of an awesome coupon like this for even extra savings.  If you have small children and enjoy boutique style clothing I HIGHLY suggest the Loehmann's clearance racks - while their prices are already greatly discounted the clearance racks are where I found several items for LESS than what I would have spent at Target on a comparable item.  I also found several 'Hurley' shirts for my son for LESS than what I would spend at Ross or Marshalls - really!

This coupon is only good until November 10th - hurry!

Enjoy ~ Kate

so you never miss deals like this:    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly