Search & Win

Friday, November 5, 2010

Saturday North County Craft Fairs!





Saturday seems to be the kick off to craft season and you have LOTS of great choices in North County if you want to get started on your Christmas shopping!

Here are just a few Christmas Craft Fairs Saturday 11/6

1.  Grace Church in Vista 10:30 - 4:00 - 1450 East Vista Way Vista CA 92084
This is an awesome craft fair!  There are door prizes, raffles, coffee, and treats  and really adorable and high quality crafts!  This will be my second year participating as a crafter (yes I craft too!) and I really hope you will stop by!  I will be selling cutie patootie hair bows, hats, headbands, and tutus!  All the money we raise at our booth goes towards our adoption expenses - so I really hope you will make it out!

2. San Elijo Holiday Boutique in San Marcos 10am - 4pm - 1105 Elfin Road San Marcos CA 92078
I have never been to this fair myself but I have heard nothing but good things! If you enjoy craft fairs you should check it out too! This is a free event as well.

3. Faith Lutheran's Holiday Bazaar in Vista 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.Faith Lutheran Church & Schools
700 E. Bobier Drive Vista, CA 92084 760-724-7700
Again - I have not been to this craft fair myself but it is a FREE event and SANTA will be making an appearance! 

These craft fairs are all fundraisers for churches & community projects so it is a great way to support our community just by shopping! Also it helps out local crafters!  I do really hope you will check a craft fair or two out and if you go to Grace PLEASE come by and say hello! ('Josie Belle Designs')

Enjoy ~ Kate

Subscribe so you never miss deals like this:    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly