Search & Win

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

FREE GIFT ALERT - Michael's free make & takes! 12/5

Another set of free events coming up at Michael's - completely free!  These seem like a great way to make a couple stocking stuffers, small bonus gifts for friends - or maybe a gift from a child.

I really hope you have been able to take advantage of some of the freebies I have posted!  I LOVE spoiling my family as much as the next person - but I hate the idea of going into debt for it - if you apply these freebies and sales I hope you can spoil your friends and family but have less stress!

Sunday 12/5 you can make the following....
Duck Tape luggage tag - FREE make & take - 1pm - 3pm
Tree Ornament - FREE make & take - 1pm - 3pm

Enjoy ~ Kate


Subscribe so you never miss deals like this:    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly