Search & Win

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Disney Movie Rewards ~ Earn Free Gifts from Disney!

If your family is anything like my family you have TONS of Disney merchandise in your home. I only recently started taking advantage of Disney Movie Rewards, I wish I had started sooner! Sign up here Disney Movie Rewards ~ when you purchase a DVD or other select items there will be a code inside. Log in and enter the code and watch them pile up. You can also earn points by refering friends and taking surveys.

You can use the rewards points to buy all kinds of Disney merchandise, travel certificates, even photo cards and  photobooks!  Disney Movie Rewards = FREE holiday gifts! I just ordered my son a cute Lilo & Stitch clock and pillow that will look awesome in his surfer themed room.

Do you already have an account that you plan on using for Christmas gifts?  Keep in mind that shipping takes 6-8 weeks so you gotta order now!

Enjoy ~
Kate