Search & Win

Thursday, October 14, 2010

I LOVE Networking!

Hi friends ~

I am looking for other mommy bloggers who are interested in swapping posts and stories!  I love networking! I think it is so important to work together rather than try to stay in our own little bubble.

Got a story you would like to share here?  Is there a topic you would like for me to share with your readers?

I am open to (but not limited to) the following....

coupon / store match ups
craft ideas
easy and healthy recipes
inexpensive date night stories
happy hour tips
homemade gifts
rainy day ideas


Please email me at SanDiegoDealsandSteals@gmail.com if you are interested in some kind of swap!



Subscribe so you never miss deals like this:    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly