Search & Win

Monday, October 4, 2010

Tuesday Night Deals in San Marcos

check out http://www.dontcooktuesdays.com/ for some GREAT coupons and discounts for Tuesday night!

* Cocina Del Charro - free ice cream with purchase
*Market St. Cafe - 1/2 price wine
*family night - kids east free at Chick Fil A w/ the purchase of an Adult meal
*55 yardline sports bar - $1 tacos!
*Spaghetti Factory (or as my kids call it Sgabetti Factowee) - free kids meal w/ two adult meals
*Bruno's - Spaghetti & meatballs w/ salad & garlic bread $10.95
*Elephant bar - buy one get one 1/2 off entrees

check out the link for printable coupons (if needed). 

I live in North County- so as you can see - many of my posts are North County deals - do you know of something that saves money in your neck of the woods that you would like for me to share with others? Please email me at sandiegodealsandsteals@gmail.com

Enjoy ~
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly