Search & Win

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

8 week Hockey class for FREE! Iceoplex in Escondido!

*Repost!* My little guy turns 4 this weekend and I promised him we would sign him up to play hockey as soon as he was old enough! He is so excited!! 

*note* a friend & reader called on this one of the first times I posted & she said at the time the wait list was SEVERAL months long - but it is a FREE class! I don't mind waiting at all -but I thought I should warn you that you likely will not be able to start immediately.

This is an AWESOME steal! We are quickly falling in love with Iceoplex in Escondido.  Our kids are really enjoying their free one month ice skating class (no contract required!) and we are looking forward to taking advantage of their $5 Mondays in the future as a family, and then I see a flier for this sweet deal!

'Learn to Play Hockey for FREE!"

Beginning hockey class for ages 4 - 8

hockey gear provided  - 8 week session

free to new hockey players only

contact Hockey Director Larry Cahn
escondidohockey@iceoplex.com
760-489-5550 ext 302

You can bet as soon as our little man turns 4 I will be checking to see if they still have this promo!

Enjoy ~
Kate

1 comment:

  1. Just an FYI there is a 10 - 11 month wait list for the classes. Thought you might want to know.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments family friendly