Search & Win

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Amazon.com Memorial Day Sale!

Amazon.com has a GREAT Memorial Day sale going on right now! Although it is not region specific I know that just about everyone shops on Amazon for their great deals and huge selection and now it is even better!

Also - I know many of my readers earn Amazon gift cards through Swagbucks - make them work harder! I have $25 in Amazon gift cards burning a hole in my pocket right now and I think I found just the motivation to spend them!

If you are not signed up for Swagbucks yet you can sign up here and get a bonus 30 swagbucks just for joining! Just click the link!  I periodically post hints on where to find codes on my Facebook page so we can all earn faster! (note - you are not allowed to share the actual codes, but you can give hints on where to find them!) More questions about Swagbucks and how to earn your free gift cards? Read my much longer post about Swagbucks! I simply use Swagbucks instead of Google and I earn free stuff - nice!

Again - my apologies for it not being region specific - but hey - San Diegians like to save money online too right??

Enjoy ~
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly