Search & Win

Friday, May 28, 2010

Another FREEBIE from Aveda!

Check out this coupon from Aveda for a damage remedy sample pack (3 items).  No purchase necessary, but expect them to try to sell you something (my hot tip - go in with your kids at that time in the shopping trip where they are totally done - I've gone in with 'good begining of the shopping trip' kids and had to sit through a sales pitch - I've gone in with 'we are totally done and about to revolt' kids & was just handed the freebie - I can't promise this will happen, but just my personal experience ;)) If you don't have kids - you are bummed.

While it might not be worth gasing up the car just for this freebie - print it out, put it in your purse for the next time you go to the mall (along with the coupon I just posted a few days back for Bath & Body Works).

Enjoy ~
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly