Search & Win

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Good Cents!

Thank you so much to Kimberly at My Good Cents for allowing me to share North County weekend happenings with her readers! I am so excited to start linking up with other bloggers - especially those right here in San Diego!  I am relatively new to the blogging world and I honestly thought I had come up with a unique idea - blogging about good deals in San Diego - silly me! there are apparently dozens of us out there - I think it is great to link up as we all offer something fresh and unique and we can't possibly all know every great deal out there!

Please check out My Good Cents for even more great tips about saving money in San Diego and beyond!

Enjoy ~
Kate

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny Kate!!! I also did not know how many there were out there but we all bring our personal flair to the mix :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments family friendly