Search & Win

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Remember to verify you subscription!

Hi Friends ~

I've seen many of you have signed up for free daily emails from San Diego Deals and Steals through Feedburner.  Thanks so much! I have seen that several requests have not been verified, which means you will not get daily emails.

You should receive an email asking you to verify your subscription, simply follow the prompts and your subscription should start the next day.

When you start to receive emails please feel free to forward to anyone you think might enjoy it too!  I would love to have even more readers and I truly appreciate you helping me spread the word.

Your subscription of course is free and I will never spam or share your information, however the more subscibers I have the more attractive I am to potential advertisers (as much as I love simply sharing deals it would be awesome if it could start making a little $$ too - haha!) Anyway - I truly appreciate all readers and subscribers!

Thanks for reading!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly