Search & Win

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

30% off at Gymboree now through Labor Day

Gymboree has a great 'Fill a Bag' sale going on right now through Labor Day.  I absolutely LOVE Gymboree clothing for my kids.  Gymboree really is such great quality.  I also love how they have such adorable lines that mix and match with eachother as well as many other lines.

Gymboree is pretty expensive in my opinion.  I NEVER EVER buy anything at Gymboree full price - never.  However, their sales can be amazing!  I personally love to take a great 30% discount like this and combine it with the clearance section.  It is not at all uncommon to find items up to 80% off on the discount racks.  Apply the 30% off to the already deep discount and you can get a Gymboree quality sweater for less than a sweater at Walmart! Happy Shopping!

Enjoy ~
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly