Search & Win

Sunday, September 19, 2010

$10 off Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue + $5 'extra bucks' at CVS

REPOST - now this is even better with an awesome CVS deal!
OK - so I know this is not San Diego specific - but if you have a little fairy obsessed girl like I do you just might want this info....

Check out Disney Movie Rewards for a GREAT $10 off coupon for Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue.  This coupon is good from 9/21 - 10/3

The last several Disney movie releases I have bought I have been able to combine coupons with rebates and store sales and literally got them for FREE!  I will post any new deals that make this deal any better as I find them.

I will be purchasing this movie to save for Christmas - don't tell my little girl ;)

This week you can purchase this new Tinker Bell movie at CVS for $19.99 - you can use the $10 off coupon making it a very reasonable $9.99 - BUT you will also get $5 'extra bucks' which you can use the same at cash on your next visit - making the movie only $4.99!


Enjoy ~
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly