Search & Win

Monday, September 13, 2010

A little pampering at a discount AND it is for a good cause? - Count me in!

A Good Deal & A GREAT Cause


On September 19th you can get a haircut or 30 minute massage for only $25 at Capriccio Salon! But wait! It gets better - the money you spend goes to help a little girl named Erin get better!  A little luxury for a great cause - gotta do it!

 Erin is 12 years old and was diagnosed with Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva when she was 10 months old (read more here). I've been blessed with two really healthy kids. Every time I see a fundraiser for a child who is suffering my heart goes out to the child, but also to their parents who have to go along side their babies.....I would want someone to help us find a cure if we were in their shoes - the least I can do is support them in their journey. 


September 19th, Capriccio salon will be donating proceeds from haircuts & massages to help Erin and others with the same challenges.  They are charging $25 for a hair cut or a 30 minute massage - sweet deal!

Great deal & a great cause! win win!

Call Capriccio today 760.730.3022 and book your appointment or for more information. 

Check out Capriccio HERE.  I have never personally been to Capriccio - but I have heard nothing but praise for their salon services.  This seems to be an awesome deal for an awesome cause!

Thank you SO MUCH to Michelle at http://www.aordinarymommy.blogspot.com/ for letting me know about this great cause! I cannot write about every fundraiser, but I do really like to showcase some of the best - please feel free to send me a link to your worthy cause! I try to get the word out about as many as I can!

Enjoy ~
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly